3 Stages For Newborns and Infants
Three BabyNes formulas inspired from the evolution of breast milk.
- Protein, fat and calorie content is designed to provide for early intense body growth (especially for the first 2 capsules); they gradually decrease to reflect a baby’s slowing growth rate by the 3-6 month capsule. Composition change
Evolution of proteins
- Includes DHA and ARA to support brain and eye development.
Has Comfort Proteins: Small proteins for little tummies that are easy to digest and promote soft stools.
Includes Bifidus BL - a probiotic similar to those in breast milk - to support the developing immune system.
A Separate Stage For Starting Solids
BabyNes formula changes to accommodate the introduction of solid food into your baby’s diet.
- Protein and calorie content is tailored for older babies as they begin solid food.
- has DHA and Essential fatty acids to compensate for the low fat content of typical first solid foods.
- Includes vitamins and minerals to meet baby daily requirements, especially Iron, Calcium, and Vitamins D, C, and A.
- Includes Bifidus BL probiotics to strengthen your baby’s immune system.
Composition of formula
2 Stages for Toddlers
BabyNes toddler milk drinks provide a nutritious alternative to cow’s milk as your baby transitions to a toddler diet.
- Protein and calories are tailored for toddlers .
- Fat content to complement your toddler diet as it evolves to include more fat from solid food.
- Essential fatty acids, DHA and ARA to support brain development.
The Gerber BabyNes infant formulas and toddler milk drinks contain milk and soy and are not designed for infant with milk allergies .