2nd Month Formula
During the second month, your baby is still growing rapidly, but not as fast as in his first month after birth. In concert, the protein and calorie content in breast milk gradually decreases over the course of the second month. BabyNes 2nd month formula, inspired by breast milk, is designed to give babies the nutrition they need at this stage.
- Protein (2 g/100 kcal) and calories (65 kcal/100 ml). Inspired by the changes of protein level in breast milk.
- 100% whey protein, partially hydrolyzed easy for baby tummies to digest
- Lactose, the sugar that’s naturally present in breast milk
- A lipid profile similar to breastmilk
- DHA and ARA, to support brain and eye development
Composition of formula
*A source of Arachidonic Acid (ARA)
**A source of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
Capsule and Bottle Size
5 fl. oz./150 ml
Feed your baby whenever he’s hungry, and let him drink as much as he wants.
Watch for signs that your baby is full, and don’t force him to finish a bottle.