Safe, Sealed Preparation
The BabyNes Machine and Capsules Work Together to Create A Hygienic Feeding System
A Scientific Feeding System:
- Gerber scientific teams at our research and development centers have made the feeding process smarter.
- Each single-serve, capsule has a precise quantity of milk powder and a filter that eliminates bacteria from the water.*
- The Machine releases the exact amount of water needed, and the thermostat button lets you choose the exact temperature of the bottle.
- The BabyNes Machine components and the capsule packaging that come in contact with the water or the formula are made without BPA (Bisphenol A).
- Milk does not have contact with machine
The Hermetic Seal
The hermetic seal on each BabyNes capsule helps preserve the nutritional quality of the formula powder and protects it from outside contamination. They system is designed to prevent any contact between the formula and the Machine to maintain hygiene during preparation.*
Made without Bisphenol A
* Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants.